Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
Nj
City
Nj
Hi, I am just posting to help others with the same anxiety I’ve gone through this year.
I posted before with flaccid in a week and lmn sign.
I’ve seen many top neuros and they agreed that I had something going on but couldn’t find the answer.
I also received great advice from senior members here but honestly was in such a dark hole that I was skeptical.
I finally had a dr ask me to go gluten and dairy free for a month. Well crazy but my twitches have drastically reduced. And well my bowel movements are normal for the first time in a year.
I believed I was constipaed from &$@. Im not saying this is the cure for others just saying the advice given on the board was great advice.

I will be honest and say, I still feel a little nervous but feeling positive with the improvement. I never knew that celiac caused twitching and that celiac can be triggered from great stress- that we all have from this fear.
Thank you to the board and I hoping I am not back but have a new view on life and a new part of me thinking and caring for others that have to deal with this disease.

I am happy for you and thanks for letting us know.

Celiac is a known mimic of ALS and both stress and celiac will cause twitching. Wishing you a long and healthy life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back