Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
Tennessee
City
Knoxville
I'm sorry if I'm not able to make a new thread, but my other one was closed so I didn't know what else to do. I posted a thread called "Terrified. Please Help." and got some good feedback from it.

However, I still have this ALS fear. I was worried about foot atrophy due to one foot being more dented than the other. My other foot is getting more and more dented now. I looked at pics from when my one year old was a newborn and my feet wasn't like they are now, so that's worrying.

My twitches are still there and not really subsided any. I feel them really bad in my shoulder and all over my legs. My speech still sounds weird to me, but no one else.

But what is really scaring me is the fact that my friends and family are commenting on how much smaller my right leg is than my left leg. I had noticed it, but I just thought maybe I was over worrying. However, now my friends and family are commenting on it.

My doctor doesn't seem to think it's atrophy or ALS. But ever since he realized I have anxiety he blames everything on my anxiety.

I have an appointment with a Neurologist on July 17th, but I can't really afford to go unless I absolutely need to. My doctor doesn't seem to think I need to go because he thinks it will make my anxiety worse.

I am just beyond terrified that I have ALS & will pass away before I get to see my 2 wonderful kids grow up.

Please tell me if this looks like atrophy to you.

Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_20180710_230511.jpg
    IMG_20180710_230511.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 324
  • IMG_20180710_230447.jpg
    IMG_20180710_230447.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 298
  • IMG_20180710_230418.jpg
    IMG_20180710_230418.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 317
No, it really isn't something people can assess online for you. You were specifically asked to stop posting pictures of your feet. Your last thread was closed due to inability to stop posting the same things repeatedly. Nothing people here can say will reassure you, so you will need to seek proper medical attention. My hopes are that you will be reassured by them.

I am closing this thread. Please do not start another unless you have seen a doctor and are reporting back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back