Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
Texas
City
Lubbock
Irrational, I know, but I'm extremely worried. I do have GAD. I'm a 28 year old Male. Tuesday I started having twitches in both of my calves. They are pretty much constant all day long. They happen in other parts of both legs and feet, but predominantly in the calves. I dont have any problems doing anything. I've went and lifted weights this week with no problems, however I feel them when I'm standing too. Not just at rest. Got bloodwork yesterday, and everything was perfect. Today, in both calves, I have started to get a pain almost as if they are about to cramp up, but they dont. Leaving on vacation tomorrow. Just looking for some reassurance.

No ALS. Totally. Read the post titled READ BEFORE POSTING for a little education on ALS.

Thank you! Forgot to add, doctor did the "knee jerk" reflex test and my knees didn't fly up all crazy or anything. That's a good sign, right?

No ALS. Now, do yourself a favor and stay off this site. It’s not reassuring, it’s a nightmare we live in and you don’t. Enjoy the vacay- I remember those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back