Other
Country
PL
State
zachodniopomorskie
City
Szczecin
Hi,

I wrote here one month ago about my symptoms and since then I tried to stay off this forum but my terrible problems and symptoms are not letting me to do so. The most concerning symptoms are :

- Slower talking on and off : Few days I am pronouncing words slower and less precisely, it takes more concentration to talk and the other few days I am speaking faster, more fluently without committing errors like my old self. I don't have control over it at all.

- I began to unconsciously bite and injure my cheeks (maybe because of wisdom teeth in my mouth ?)

- I developed a lisp especially with s letter

- I have intermittent breathing difficulties while talking

- I have a small dent in the front of my tongue that I never had( even two weeks ago i didn't notice it) - atrophy ?

-And of course besides it fasciculations, muscle burning, fast muscle exhaustion, hoarseness, phlegm in throat, increased saliva, tongue tremor,some pain in muscle and joints and tingling.

Is this the begining of bulbar als even though I am so young and this disease is so rare especially this type of als ? It seems ridiculous I know but most of my symptoms are indicating that something is going on.

Sorry for taking your time but I am really worried right now and I am tired of all of this. Please give me some advice.

My advice is to see a doctor and/or dentist and let them tell you that there is no way ALS presents like this, but that there are strategies to help you feel better. A diagnosis comes first, before that can happen.

In other words, treat what's bothering you, without presuming any particular diagnosis.

Best,
Laurie

Mod note: previous posts here
https://www.alsforums.com/forum/do-...rs-old-male-symptoms-indicating-some-mnd.html

You were asked very firmly the last time you posted here to seek proper medical attention and only report back after you had seen a doctor. This still stands, as you are clearly fighting some serious health anxiety over your symptoms. Please do not continue to add to your anxiety here and please visit with a doctor- an actual person who can help you track down the reasons for your symptoms and provide proper medical care. Being on this forum does nothing constructive- it takes up your time and the time of the people seeking to reassure you, adds to your anxiety and does not provide any actual medical care or definitive medical answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back