Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
AL
City
Mobile
I have posted before but the thread got closed. I was wondering if this sounds like als progression.

Other then body wide twitching.

I will have a week where my left calf will be sore and feel heavy. Then the next week calf feels fine, but my left arm from my bicep to my hand will ache and feel stiff. Then this week left arm is fine but my right arm mostly hand aches and feels on stiff to move?
I’m not looking for a diagnosis of anything but trying to see if I should be as worried about als as I am. Thank you for your time. God bless.

Mod note: past thread here- https://www.alsforums.com/forum/do-i-have-als-als/41010-28-year-old-male.html

Shawn, nothing has changed with regards to the advice and reassurances you received the last time. I would like you to go to the "READ BEFORE POSTING" thread pinned at the top of the DIHALS subforum- where it addresses sensory and intermittent/moving symptoms. This is not a pattern of symptoms consistent with ALS. If you have something that can be addressed, and what that may be is up to your treating doctor and not people who have ALS on an ALS forum.

Best wishes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back