Other
Country
US
State
CA
City
Sacramento
If I may also join in on your post.

I myself, am a Brittle Type 1 diabetic age 48yrs. Good vitals other than some fluctuating blood pressure due to a high level of stress culminating from 4 yrs of deaths. Good cholesterol and circulation. My Glucose numbers are also improving A1C 8.0. I do have some degree of neuropathy and definitely a level of high anxiety, so I feel you there and that's why I was compelled by your post. I totally understand that sensation of blurring factors.
About 2.5 weeks ago I started having non stop twitching in my right palm, about once or twice an hr 24/7. A week in and my left should would flutter (never at the same time). Today (at 2.5 weeks in) I am feeling it in multiple areas. Most feel like a flutter or ping, similar to a tiny electrical "pop". Not in any dramatic jerking way, but just a static ping.
Because I suffer from high anxiety as well, I get tingling and muscle weakness that feels more like marshmellowy weakness as oppose to the weight of gravity on the muscle. Anyone have early symptoms that would suggest ALS? I have an appt w/my primary physician but that is about a week and a half out. My anxiety is making my BP go up and possibly causing the twitches? It's a snake eating itself. My electrolytes are fine too. I did have a test over the weekend, checking my magnesium.
Any information directed at us would be great. Thank you.
Just browsing the forum has been very uplifting in its compassion.

Actually no, Jmc. You may NOT hijack someone's post like that.
But you CAN use this one, created solely for you.

ALS Forums Mod

My only suggestion is let your doctor figure it out. Nothing you post sounds like ALS.

My apologies. It was intended more as a "Me Too!" as we share anxiety and the twitching. I laid out my medical issues as more of a counter to her circumstances so there was no confusion as to what we both may be experiencing or expect. Thanks for creating my thread.
Again, apologies.

JMC please refer to the post at the top of this forum titled Read BEFORE posting.

No matter what you intended, you can ask your questions here, no need for our paralysed members to wade through 'me too' posts.

Certainly no signs of ALS in what you have posted I'm so happy to say :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back