00/0000
Country
NO
State
HO
City
Oslo
Dear all of you in here!

I Write you here for the 3rd time as I am still in the same situation where Im still in and out of doctors Offices With no Clear conclution. Since Im now set for a second opinion I would like to ask for for advise and also if anyone here are good in Reading emg results. I want to enclose some of my report from my last emg (4th one) taken i august 2017. I will be having New emg on my second opinion comming up. The thing is that my first 3 emgs had long reports.. both the report from the computer and also the description from the doctor that was Attached. All my 3 first reports har som but few findings of positiv Sharp Waves, fasciculations and fibrilations and the value they messure in the muscles har high values... they called them "border findings", but they were right within what they could Call normal (except for one leg muscle where the value was above normal). My 4th emg had alot Shorter report.. and I dont understand the form where allmorg all says "none".. the same form of the other emgs have here different values like "normal", 1+, 2+, none, normal..... and so on... this is the form I would love some of Your opinion on if you are good in Reading these emg reports.... This last emg is taken on the same hospital as the others but With another doctor (he retired in october so I am not able to ask him).

in addition to all this I can tell you my symptoms are not at all gone.. non stop... feelling of weakness, twitching (also visible), slowly more visible atrophy in legs and hands, clumpsyness... some Things like opening bottles... no by the way.. not opening but closing is the hardest. last they checked my reflexes they are brisk (3+) and ancle borders to clonus, indifferent babinsky and issues With tongue and swollowing.

I would be very happy for advise before second opinion and also som feeback om my emg report.
Thank you very much!!

all the best

Attachments

• DCF89510-DB3B-4B5E-B1E5-2A5A141983A4.jpg
    DCF89510-DB3B-4B5E-B1E5-2A5A141983A4.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 273
  • 32AA5F19-7B02-4964-AF27-64B8E202078C.jpg
    32AA5F19-7B02-4964-AF27-64B8E202078C.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 230
  • 9CABA0F2-A4A4-4D73-8964-C23EF5F7B430.jpg
    9CABA0F2-A4A4-4D73-8964-C23EF5F7B430.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 216
I can’t physically read them. Can you take pictures closer in ? There is a lot of wasted space blank and blacked out so close ups should be possible?

Thank you for quick reply Nikki and I will try to scan them to a computer and see if they are more easy to read. Will try to do it tonight. I am so glad you are willing to look at them

When you repost them please give us the written summary, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back