Lost a loved one
Country
US
State
Washington
City
Seattle
Hi all,

As I was driving home today I went to raise my left fore arm to itch my nose, and it simply just wouldn’t move up that high. I obviously started freaking out and pulled over. This happened after a fairly intense workout and it is fine lifting above above my head or out to the side. I can now move it again towards my nose, though with more difficulty than before and a bit of pain. Thanks in advance.

Asked and answered, MJ.

That's the "exercising to failure" that some misguided coaches tell soccer players to do.

You're not dying.

Thank you for the response, not being able to move my arm for a few minutes was fairly terrifying. I figured this was a long shot. Thanks again!

This just happened? Most likely you tweaked your rotator cuff. Ice, rest and gentle stretching are your friends. ALS wouldn’t even enter my mind.

Yes just happened a couple hours ago. The problem is when you google a muscle weakness issue, ALS is the first thing to pop up. Not good for anyone with even the slightest bit of anxiety. I’ll be resting for the next couple days and deleting my profile😊 thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back