Friendbear

Reason
Other
Country
SP
City
Montpe
Good Morning,

I am a woman, I am 32 years old, I apologize in advance for any inconvenience they may cause, but I would like to ask for your help.

For a year now I have been passing a hell from which I do not draw any conclusion and nobody can explain what happens.

It all started with pains in the left side of my head, followed by scapular pain and shoulder pain on the same side. Then I started noticing fasciculations in all parts of my body (twins, neck, arms, back, face ...) and his little finger and ring began to weaken.

The first headaches, shoulder and shoulder pary of 2,017, I had a first EMG in September of 2,017, which was normal according to the doctor.

To this day the symptoms continue to worsen, I notice atrophy in the little and ring fingers and between the index and thumb fingers and in the wrist. I also think that his neck is being weakened and although I do not have problems to drink, sometimes when I eat I notice my clumsy tongue and I bite without wanting to.
Also note in recent days that the jaw seems to have involuntary spasms and makes very fast movements that I do not control from time to time.

On February 26 I will repeat EMG with another doctor, but every time I see that everything gets worse and that I have few options left.
I have done blood tests, cranial MRI, cervical and shoulder, all well so far.

The hope I have is the first EMG of September 2017 that was clean. And that the shoulder and scapula pains are very strong, something that from what I understand is not common with ALS. And my age, 32 years, which would also be uncommon for the disease.

I would like to know your opinion, forgive all the tirade and thank you very much for reading.

Given the clean EMG and the fact most of your symptoms seem to be sensory, I don't see ALS as a worry. Fasciculations mean nothing, everybody twitches.
Vincent

I really appreciate that you take the trouble to read my situation.
I feel a little stupid asking here, I know I'll just get out of doubt with a new EMG, and I do not like to bother. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back