Reason
Other
Country
US
State
Kentucky
City
Bowling Green
Alright I've had bfs symptoms about 4 and a half months ago that started with buzzing on my face and then lead to my ears and chin and then the next day I started experiencing twitching and buzzing body wide. I eventually got over it and figured it was nothing but then about a week ago the twitching stopped for the most but with that i started experiencing very fine unseeable (or at least feel light enough to be invisible) twitching in the same place on both of my legs which is not the hamstring but is the spot in the middle of the back of the knee.

Question is is this normal of bfs? I don't mind the big twitches that cover a decent area but this is such a small area and is nonstop every day in both legs it's freaking me out. I go to a neurologist on feb 13th but my mind won't make it until then if this keeps up.

I know people are probably sick to death of these questions but aboutbfs is dead and I couldn't find anything specific to my situation.

Thanks in advance for helping a admittedly paranoid nutter.

Last edited:
This forum does not cover BFS. It is strictly MND/ALS here. A BFS forum would be a better place to ask what is normal for that condition.

While I have no idea if your concerns can be attributed to BFS or not, it most certainly doesn't fit the pattern of ALS. I really do recommend you read the "READ BEFORE POSTING" thread that is pinned at the top of the "Do I have ALS, Is this ALS?" subforum. It'll have info there that is pertinent to you.

Well as I said the aboutbfs forum is dead as a doornail and i don't know of any other site.

Well, you'll most likely have to wait until the aboutbfs forum isn't as "dead as a doornail". That's not what the folks here on this forum are for.

There are a number of facebook groups spell it out don’t use the abbreviation and you will find them. There are also health anxiety support groups if you need that. As said in the sticky Fiona referenced twitching is meaningless

Bestfriend the bfs forum was abandoned by the administrator and new members can not join

Good advice from Nikki on where to look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back