Reason
Other
Country
RO
State
BUCHAREST
City
Bucharest
Hello, my name is Andrei, 17 years old. I am from Romania, Bucharest. I am very scared about my symptoms. So, 6 months ago I felt a burning sensation in my right biceps. After 2 weeks, everything stopped. After a while (maybe 10 days of peace) I start having muscle twitches in my feet for 2-3 weeks...after this period everything was fine. Now, I have pain in my right biceps, a burning sensation, a sharp pain, and I had numbness and tigling in my fingers. I think I have a mental ilness, because, everything I think about fasciculations and twitches, they appear in all of my body, all parts of my body, but ONLY WHEN MY MUSCLES ARE RESTED!!!! Also, I had a very painful sciatic that apperead only on Wednesday (I know, this is very crazy because it starts at 17:30 PM and stops next morning...that's why I think I have a mental ilness.) I made a very big mistake and I googled my symptoms, first I thought I have MS, and when I read about vision problems...I started having eye problems. I also had an infection, because I scratched my eyes very often, because that strange sensation that I my vision was foggy and I felt like I had an object in my eyes. Now, my problem is a burning sensation in arms and feet that appear and disappear, and when I'm resting, my muscle twitches, but ONLY ONE TIME, THAN THIS HAPPENS IN ANOTHER MUSCLE...I've googled "muscle twitches" and...ALS!!!! Can you please help me with some advice? Does it looks like I Have ALS? (Twitches, sharp pain, burning sensation, fasciculations).

Oh, I forgot, when I read about MS symptoms, i started having erectile disfunction and I felt like I have an elastic band around my legs. When I started reading about ALS, every simptoms associated with MS dissapeared...and the ALS symptoms started (muscle pain and twitches).

Forgot about tiggling in both legs (like thousands of ants inside my legs) that took 2 days...

BEFORE this s*** happens, I had some big red spots in my face that appear and disappeard, even nu father noticed this (for 3 days)...also thinking about gluten/lactose intolerance and when I stopped eating this everything stopped. My problem is that I was in a 10 days trip in USA after this, in August and I have este gluten products and everything went good for me...maybe I am very stressed and that trip calmed me down. Also, when I am waiting for tests results in High School, I start shaking and I have a horrible pain in muscles. When I play Football, have sex, talking with friends, swimming etc. I am just fine, I have absolutely no problem, but when I think about incurable disease, I have all this symptoms.. I also had a period like this when I read some articles 'bout brain tumors...I have had head ache for 3 months...But now I think that it's something serious, beacuse all of my simptoms started with a burning sensation in my arm, at 2 a.m (night) when I was watching a TV documentary about a romanian actress that have been cured of cancer...sorry for my english and for my long texts, but I am getting crazy...my life was so good since July 2017.

COULD BE THIS STUFF ONLY IN MY MIND?????? DO I HAVE ALS, MS, LYME DISEASE ETC????

Last edited by a moderator:
Airdrop, you don't have any deadly disease I ever heard of. Forget google. Forget ALS. You've got a strong case of anxiety, worry, stress, possibly hypochondria. You said you had "ALS symptoms" but you don't. Nothing you wrote has anything to do with ALS.

Sorry we can't help you with other stuff. We can only comment on what we know, and that's ALS.

Burning sensation and pain in right arm aren't ALS symptoms? Twitches everywhere??

Please, bro, help me with an advice. Do I have ALS? I read that there is only one case in the world with a 16-year old girl suffering from ALS...

Airdrop, please read the stickies at the top of this forum. Burning and numbness are not symptoms of ALS. Twitching is common and nonspecific. Anxiety will worsen twitching. You do not have ALS. You have a long life ahead of you. Please don’t ruin it by obsessing about some disease you don’t have.

Belive me or not...my burning sensation suddenly stopped when I read your post. This is going really crazy...now I have only muscle twitching.

Agree 100% with Mike and Karen.

You don't have ALS, you don't belong here.

Please go see your doctor, but also please don't post anymore, as you are absolutely wasting our time. .

Good luck and good bye. :)

Sorry, guys...but I am very scared...I am so sorry If I upset you...God bless you and thank you!!!

Please read my reply with red spots.. could be this ALS???

You have been told no ALS and been asked to stop posting here. Please go see a doctor. This is not a general health anxiety forum.

So, hurt, burning pain and sometimes a very sharp pain like a bee stung in my right biceps and fasciculations all over my body, aren't this ALS symptoms??

You have been told no repeatedly and asked by 2 moderators not to post anymore. You must leave now. For your good and ours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back