Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
ut
City
salt lake city
Hi,

I was diagnosed with BFS 2 years ago now. I have continued to have twitching all over my body.. mostly in my calves. I was told by doctors that it was probably caused by anxiety. I tend to be a worrier about it and lately have had some feeling of small twitches in my tongue. I also feel a slight numbness/tingling in the back of my tongue frequently. I have not been able to see them when i try looking in the mirror but i can feel them at least once a day. My speech is normal but sometimes i think i feel like I am not fully pronouncing my words (this may be from anxiety). Sorry if this question has been answered before but i would appreciate any helpful thoughts you might have. I would like to know if i should get this check out or not.

Thank you

Last edited:
The same response you got over a year and a half ago still applies here. No ALS. Please seek help from your doctor. A forum focused solely on ALS is not the appropriate place to allay your fears or invite discussion about something that is not related to ALS.

It's important for you to understand this forum is not for you. It's really quite wonderful you don't have ALS and don't belong here. I wish you well and hope you are able to let go of ALS and seek the appropriate care for your anxiety.

I’m sorry, it’s not my intention to waste anybody’s time on this forum, but it sounds like I am. I appreciate your feedback and honesty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back