Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
CA
State
Ontario
City
Sarnia
Hey I was havin some issues and symptoms that resemble als and I was worried. I hope you guys can help.

About 2 or 3 months ago I noticed some twitching on my right eye eventually that kind of went away but around 3/4 weeks ago I noticed a weakness in my legs also a cold sensation in my feet and twitching all over my body. The weakness did get better after a couple days. I also noticed a pain in my buttocks and thigh, this was a deep ache and a little bit after I noticed some atrophy especially when sitting on a hard surface. The next I noticed this on my left arm, this same exact thing( deep ache in my arm then atrophy in my hand and forearm). I should also add that I do get pain around my entire body( short pains burning,tingling,pressure). Also been having somewhat of a nerve pain around the nose around the same time all of these other symptoms arised. Other symptoms I've been having is dysphasia( but I think this might from my acid reflux) , facial twitching, and the left side of my face feels a tiny bit heavier. Keep in my these symptoms have been happening for a bit less than 4 weeks and twitching has been happening for about 3.

You've posted absolutely nothing that sounds like ALS.

Go read the Pinned Post at the top of this forum with the catchy title Read Before Posting.

Good luck and good bye! :)

I'm sorry I have wasted your time, I've been a bit nervous. Thanks for replying, have a good one!

Do I have als? Please respond!

Hello, the past 6 weeks I've been having weird issues and symptoms and I was hoping you guys could help me out. I'm a 20 year old male.

About 3 months ago I noticed I had wide spread muscle twitching. Fast forward a few weeks and I notice muscle cramping/sharp pain in my buttocks (especially in left cheek) and I also notice some atrophy in my glute Around a coupe of weeks later I notice the front of my thigh kind of shakes or wiggles when I walk and at night I get weird aches in my entire thigh(mostly in the front) I started having this weird sensation that my front thigh muscle was loose or something, this went on for a couple days and at night my leg would ache, this weird feeling somewhat went away.

About a week or so I noticed this ache in my left arm, from my upper arm to forearm. Then I noticed the atrophy in my palm and wrist. My strength hasn't really decreased and I don't think I have decrease strength in my glute and thigh as I can walk and jump on one leg.

Fast forward another week and I feel my face getting a bit weaker more on the left side than the right I also have this weird pressure feeling in the centre of my face(near nose and eyes) . I also have twitching in my face, my right side usually on chin, or upper eyelid. Also have facial twitching on the left side near nose.

I have had other symptoms throughout this whole process. I've had aches, short burning pains, a feeling of tightness in muscles, stiffness in neck, headache with blurred vision.

I've been to my doctor and had some blood tests and I have abnormally small red blood cells. But overall my symptoms are persistent and my left side while functioning properly feels different. If anybody can shine some light on this, it would greatly appreciated.

Mod Note:

You had another open thread. I've merged the two.

You've already been told "no".
Go back and read it again.

You're now wasting our time.

If you don't believe your doctor, get another one.

If you post these NON ALS symptoms again, you will be banned from this Forum.

Good bye, good luck - somewhere else.

Closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back