Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
IL
City
Chicago
Hi,
Please don't block or ban me. I promise that I wont disturb you and I am here only to ask valid questions. Somehow I was misunderstood last time and I was blocked.

First of all Thank you all for the help.

History :
2006 - Right leg weakness
2006 - 2017- guess very slowly growing weakness( Have not observed as unidentifiable).
2017 - small and visible atrophy. Guess No clinical weakness.
Able to do everything but tiring on right side.

Neurologist initial notes :
Subjective right side weakness. Patient says EMG,MRI in 2006 is clean. suggested repeat EMG/MRI brain.

Attached are the EMG results

(removed)

Looks like a normal EMG, but I have the following questions:

I have a REAL weakness on right side which I can feel and I have body wide fasciculations now. When I sleep last night I had fasscis at many places. Surprised that EMG has not picked them.

I may not have ALS, but with the results above and symptoms, what your experience and knowledge point this to is very helpful to me.

I heard and read about "Wright" on this forum. Hope he shed some light on the specific numbers above in the EMG/NCV.

Currently I am taking Vitamin B12 and Neuro suggested a follow up in next June.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kriscool, krisamba, kris123456

This is your third profile now.

You were banned for 10 days the first time because you would not stop posting, even though you had been asked multiple times to stop asking the same questions over and over and wait till after your emg.

You were sent a private message making sure it was very clear that you needed to follow forum rules. You chose to ignore it and continue posting.

Your second profile was banned because you had been asked to wait and you did not, you just started a new profile.

Your third profile will also be banned due to, again, breaking the multiple profile rule.

I have removed the emg reports from this thread, one you opened with a third profile, because the person you need to talk to is your doctor. You have outstayed your welcome here. You have refused to abide by forum rules multiple times. You have refused to listen to ANY member who has told you no ALS. Your behaviour is persistent and incredibly disrespectful to the many people who patiently answered your questions.

You must seek help from doctors and stop coming here to get attention from people who are dying. Your problem is NOT ALS. I have no idea what you have, but you will find no help here. Please stay away from this forum.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back