Reason
Other
Country
Uk
State
Wiltshire
City
Salisbury
Good evening Ladies and Gents hope your all doing good.
I do apologise in advance for coming on here when fingers crossed I really shouldn’t be on here.
I have noticed with my calf’s from behind that my right one looks thicker than my left one and it looks like it’s got a few dents now I can always see my body jerking when I’m in bed. I can walk on the balls of my feet and jump on one foot but questions I am asking is does it look like atrophy if it doesn’t please just say and I will be on my way

Attachments

• 108A5CDD-CFFE-4DEB-8A57-BBDD70976434.jpg
    108A5CDD-CFFE-4DEB-8A57-BBDD70976434.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 581
Atrophy follows clinical weakness. You don't have weakness.

For more, plz read the pinned post titled READ BEFORE POSTING.

Hey there-

I noticed you posted here two years ago too. If you have health concerns lasting years, you need to visit a doctor. Forum members are not able to provide the kind of help you are looking for, as they can't provide a clinical exam to go along with your personal impressions of symptoms. Two years+ is a long time to be worried about your health. While you don't seem to have a pattern of symptoms that says ALS, surely a doctor could provide more feedback that a bunch of strangers on the net can.

Thanks for the reply,
My main query is if I had atrophy and clinical weakness.
Would I be able to walk correctly, run, calf raises, plus when I’m relaxing on my bed it feels like my calf is crawling sometimes.
Sorry for all the questions

If non of these sounds anything like ALS or anything common you may know then I shall be on my way.

No. No it doesn't.

If you have any further questions about your health, please see your doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back