Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
MX
State
Mexico
City
Mexico city
Hello, excuse my English, I do not speak much this language, I only have some questions for some symptoms, and I want to thank all the people of this forum since I look like some fighters of this terrible disease

6 months ago I had fasciculations and as a serious error google the symptom and appeared ALS, then my fasciculations were passed all over my body, I felt especially when I was sitting, now they are much smaller than at that time but other symptoms have appeared

I have read the sticky and really nothing has failed me so far but my dominant hand thenar is a little smaller than the one in my other hand and my fingers feel awkward even though they still have furza yet and when I write I tremble a bit the little finger

what worries me the most is that lately I am with the words, although I can say them well when I repeat them but I feel that I speak like drunk, although everyone says that I speak well

Agradeceria su opinion, y de nuevo disculpen mi ingles y gracias

cabe recalcar que tengo 18 años

No es ALS. Si sus síntomas le impiden realizar sus actividades normales, visite un médico. Cuando pensamos que estamos enfermos, a menudo tenemos más problemas médicos.

A menudo aconsejamos a personas como usted que trabajen en la nutrición, el estrés, el sueño y la hidratación, ya menudo ayuda a ayudar a los demás.

Todos los mejores deseos para su buena salud.

Laurie

thank you very much, I really appreciate your message

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back