Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
NY
City
Lublin
Here im again ... I have emg doctor said There is something but he dont give me results i must wait 2 weeks... he said that my thumbs are difrent.. and There is something with my tounge ... I feel weeknes all my body .. and my big toe in my right foot There is something wrong it makes me dificult to walk.. I feel it Like it wasnt mine.. i also feel like my mouth do some ticks and im biting my tounge when i speak and during eating i feel like my tounge move eating to my thorat..im really scared he said that There is no anxius in my symptoms so i really dont know what is wrong with my body :(

Sorry you have to wait 2 weeks. Unfortunately we can not begin to guess what the doctor was talking about. There are many things seen on an EMG and most have nothing to do with ALS. If the doctor who will be giving you the results is a different person from the EMG doctor you might try to call and explain you are worried and can they give you any information at all sooner.

Thank you i will be calling Him on friday.. I just want to say that The road of taking diagnosis is so dificult in my country. That makes me feel really depressed.. but i feel Inside that will be very painful results for me . When i asked him if i should be scared he dont say anything.. only that There is no mysthenia..

I have my emg but i dont know how to add The picture ...

Here is my emg

Attachments

• 20170906_094116.jpg
    20170906_094116.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 448
Hi Lilli87,

I'm not sure if you missed it (or I missed it), but could you please post the summary/ impressions part? I'm not able to understand the number part, but maybe others can. However, the summary part is going to give you all the answers you need.

For example, under my hubby's sEMG summary, it said:

"This pleasant 44 year old shows acute and chronic denervation ... indicative of MND, most likely ALS".

Bam! Right there in the summary he was told he has ALS.

Please post the summary portion so others can answer a bit more thoroughly.

I have summary but i cant translate i will try

In emg rating muscles units on The border myoganic mioganic ( i dont know in english) record. In tounge muscle increased activity at The rest in The form od spontanic discharges muscle unit ... I dont know if i translate good

If you're doctor wasn't concerned, you should not be. If there is nothing that translates to "acute and chronic denervation", you should also not be worried.

Your doctor would not have sent you away without answers if thete was cause for concern.

I only get picture of my emg i dont see my doctor i will be calling Him On friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back