Other
Country
US
State
FL
City
Miami
Hello,

I'm reaching out because I'm very concerned. About a year ago (May 2016) I noticed that I could feel my bones in my hands and I thought of Atrophy. I went and my neorologist said he didn't see clinical weakness or Atrophy but would send me to get an EMG to clear my head.

The EMG stated my left Ulnar nerve was a few point under the normal. But according the Doctor is a a clean and normal EMG.

Since that I felt like I have been experience Atrophy all over my body. I feel like my arms, shoulders and neck have all gotten smaller. My arms and shoulders ache from time to time.

I have twitching all over my body. I heard twitching in ALS usually stays in one area and gradually spreads. Not sure that that's true.

I feel like things that I hold on my left hand are heavier that they should be.

3 days ago. I got a really weird feeling in 2 of my toes on my left foot and they twitch non stop. This also happens to my right middle finger pretty much the same time.

I'm scared and wanted to get everybody's opinion on my symptoms

Hi Tommy-

Have you been to see a doctor recently? I have concerns that you are crowdsourcing a diagnosis for a terminal disease without receiving the appropriate medical care first. People here can offer opinions, but your best bet is an actual doctor.

I would also refer you to the "READ BEFORE POSTING" thread at the top of the Do I Have ALS subforum. Twitches mean nothing unless backed up with clinical symptoms of ALS- which only a doctor can examine you for. Again for your perceived atrophy- feeling/seeing the bones of your feet is not necessarily atrophy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back