Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
Ohio
City
Cleveland
Good afternoon,

I know I have posted here before I just want to get a little advice. So I have been currently now been twitching about 4 months. My only symptoms are calf, biceps, thigh, and temple/head twitches. I also have trouble finding a word here and there in my vocabulary while talking. My left calf is smaller then my right by 3/4 of an inch with my right being my dominant side people tell me it's normal. But I ended up having an emg done on my right side which was clean. It showed the fasciculations but since it was only my calf that showed the twitching no other body part they didn't diagnose me with BFS either. I am concerned still about bulbar als since they didn't test my head and I am twitching constantly in my temple/head area as well as difficulty finding a word. I saw Eric Pioro at Cleveland Clinic a top neuromuscular doctor that has diagnosed a lot of als patients and he has told me not to worry but I still do. Any advice? Anyone else get aNY temple twitches before diagnosis... BTW these twitches are not my pulse. Thanks for any responses.

("I saw Eric Pioro at Cleveland Clinic a top neuromuscular doctor that has diagnosed a lot of als patients and he has told me not to worry...")

And... you wrote that you had an EMG that was clean.

You have posted 12 times previously.

Ok... what, who or evidence above or beyond the Cleveland Clinic will convince that you don't have ALS? :)

Last edited:
No I'm just concerned how could bulbs be ruled out without needles going int my head or tongue and stuff just trying to see if anyone has ever head constant head twitches and been fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back