00/0000
Country
US
State
SC
City
Charleston
Hello,

I have had some unique symptoms that I don't believe are ALS, they are indeed perplexing my Neuro and PC. I have on the left side perceived weakness, basically my body feels very fatigued and like jello. I also have had muscle spasms on the left side for months. my EMG came back clean as expected. I have developed a tremor in my jaw when it is in use and it is very slight but it never goes away. I also have started to experience muscle shaking. The type of sensation you get when you are lifting too much weight. So my questions?

Has anyone had a non-stop tremor and is that considered a spam?

can a emg of limbs apply to the spasms of my jaw and face?

Has anyone experience muscle shaking or is it the standard spasm?

Also do you all recommend a second opinion from a neuro, or should I wait to see how my current symptoms progress.

no
yes
no
no

hope that helps

Thank you, this helps.

Confused

Hello all,

I have had perceived weakness on the left side of my body for a number of months along with spams. This morning I woke up and I cannot fully extend my right hand, I have had no spasms or perceived weakness other than some stiff mess for a few days. I had a clean emg 3 months ago on my left side, could this have been missed or would it have been like led up. This also seems like a very sudden loss of mobility is this typical?

Your threads have been merged. Please remember. 1. One open thread at a time 2 undiagnosed persons must only post in the DIHALS section

Last edited:
My apologies, I thought that's where I had posted. Thank you for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back