Diagnosis
11/2016
Country
KS
State
Kosovo
City
Istog
Hello I would like to ask if is it possible that 4 EMG to be shown normal=NO ALS after my various symptoms and than in the 5th EMG I get the diagnose of ALS?

If you have had abnormal neurological exams showing significant upper motor neuron damage ( not just brisk reflexes and a few beats of clonus but multiple findings where the neurologist told you there was clearly something wrong), then yes it happens

If your exams were/are more or less normal then no it is highly unlikely another EMG will show anything

My DAD will have the BACLOFEN PUMP IMPLANTED on Tuesday I dont know if it is secure and if it'll let me walk alone he
can still walk but just by being holded by somebody

I am completely confused. First you ask about EMGs for you. In your second post you say your father is getting a baclofen pump and then talk about you walking alone? And then go back to speaking of your father.

Please, I understand English may not be your primary language and it is hard but if people are to answer your concerns try to tell us who is sick? What diagnosis do they have ( a baclofen pump is a big deal. The person must have been thoroughly evaluated)? What is your current concern?

Thank you. We would like to help but need more information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back