Bulacan
City
Malolos
Sex: M
Height: 5'3
Weight: 75 kg
Race: Asian
Duration of complaint: 2 years and 2 months since i first twitched

My twitch started 2 years ago and now it's all over my body mostly on my left foot no weakness though but I can twitching. Like when I put my feet on a cross position it gets numb and it twitches. My both foot gets numb also when I'm just only sitting at a toilet. I have tongue fasciculations. My speech errors started on december 2015 and now it's just getting worst. I kept asking people around me if I sound drunk when I speak but they don't notice it. I stutter, sometimes I always can't pronounce the word right. Sometimes as if it feels like my speaking is like as if i was Drunk. Please help me. My arms get tired easily.

Can a surface EMG rule out ALS? Or rather can it miss ALS? My doctor said there was nothing to worry when they did surface EMG. Does a clean surface EMG should remove ALS from the list?

At your age and length of time between the start of your symptoms and now, you very likely are not looking at ALS. Go back to your doctor and look for other causes. While it's not ALS, there are other reasons for your symptoms and you won't find out unless you keep looking.

Please post back when you speak to your doctor about your options and let us know what they say. It helps others who are searching. But make sure you see a doctor. Do not continue posting here without seeking medical care.

Kid, mind your manners. Read my answer and see "Unlikely to be ALS." Visit with your doctor and ask them these questions. I specifically asked you to go back to your doctor and NOT post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back