State: Georgia
Interest: Other
MLMarsh is on a distinguished road
New Member (Say Hi)
City: Thomaston
State: Georgia
Interest: Other
MLMarsh is on a distinguished road
Default Twitching in right pinky finger:numb tingling in both hands. Help!!

I'm 23 and I'm a female. Overall healthy, no diagnoses of anything. About 3 years ago I noticed a twitch in my right pinky finger. It has been on and off since. Sometimes it will do it all day for weeks then I'll go a few days without noticing it, then it's back again. I've also noticed numbness/tingling in both hands very often. Anybody experienced this before? I have a video of my finger twitching but I do not know how to post it. Thanks in advance!!I it twitches "from left to right" and has no obvious trigger, I could be laying down or resting my arm on the couch, or cooking dinner using my hands and it just twitches awa
Old 06-18-2017, 01:29 PM #2 (permalink)
Forum Moderator

City: Vancouver
State: BC
Diagnosed: 06/2015
Interest: I have been diagnosed with UMND/PLS.
ShiftKicker is a splendid one to beholdShiftKicker is a splendid one to beholdShiftKicker is a splendid one to beholdShiftKicker is a splendid one to beholdShiftKicker is a splendid one to beholdShiftKicker is a splendid one to beholdShiftKicker is a splendid one to behold
Forum Moderator

City: Vancouver
State: BC
Diagnosed: 06/2015
Interest: I have been diagnosed with UMND/PLS.
ShiftKicker is a splendid one to beholdShiftKicker is a splendid one to beholdShiftKicker is a splendid one to beholdShiftKicker is a splendid one to beholdShiftKicker is a splendid one to beholdShiftKicker is a splendid one to beholdShiftKicker is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Twitching in right pinky finger:numb tingling in both hands. Help!!

Have you read the "READ BEFORE POSTING" thread at the top of the DIHALS subforum? It addresses concerns about sensory issues and twitching.

I think it's important to visit with a doctor if you have physical concerns. To me, numbness and tingling indicates a pinched nerve somewhere, but a doctor or physio is who you'd go to for that. Stretching, making sure you are sitting properly and assessing your posture would likely be the issue- but seeing someone who can give you a physical assessment is your best bet.
Closed Thread

Tags
arm, back, female, finger, help!, twitch, twitches, twitching, video