Twitching in right pinky finger:numb tingling in both hands. Help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLMarsh

Reason
Other
Country
US
State
Georgia
City
Thomaston
I'm 23 and I'm a female. Overall healthy, no diagnoses of anything. About 3 years ago I noticed a twitch in my right pinky finger. It has been on and off since. Sometimes it will do it all day for weeks then I'll go a few days without noticing it, then it's back again. I've also noticed numbness/tingling in both hands very often. Anybody experienced this before? I have a video of my finger twitching but I do not know how to post it. Thanks in advance!!I it twitches "from left to right" and has no obvious trigger, I could be laying down or resting my arm on the couch, or cooking dinner using my hands and it just twitches awa

Have you read the "READ BEFORE POSTING" thread at the top of the DIHALS subforum? It addresses concerns about sensory issues and twitching.

I think it's important to visit with a doctor if you have physical concerns. To me, numbness and tingling indicates a pinched nerve somewhere, but a doctor or physio is who you'd go to for that. Stretching, making sure you are sitting properly and assessing your posture would likely be the issue- but seeing someone who can give you a physical assessment is your best bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back