It's been almost a year and still twitching. Should I be worried?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trevor94

Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
Texas
City
Houston
So it's been almost a year and I'm still twitching mostly in my legs. Now my right arm starts getting tired after an hour of working, should I be worried this is als? I'm still
Able to do things but feels like arms get tired.

The folks here really can't tell you what your arm fatigue may mean. The best bet is to visit with a doctor.

Going over your posting history, you have opened 5 different threads. Each time you have been answered with recommendations to keep tracking things down via your doctor and that you do not sound like you have ALS. You even solicited information for a physiotherapy class paper.

Please understand that while YOU may be worried about your symptoms, the people here can not help you. It's clear you have not believed anyone who has tried to reassure you over your last 15 posts covering a year. You have not listened to your doctor either. What is causing you concern is not something you can work out here with a while bunch more posts- it's for you and a doctor to discuss in person.

Please, and I mean this in the kindest possible way, stop posting here. You don't belong here- which is excellent news for you.

I did talk to doctor. He said he didn't know why I was twitching

Trevor. The people here don't know why you are twitching either. Please see another doctor if this one won't pursue further. You really are wasting your time here.

No.

You (were told to read | should have read | obviously failed to read) the Sticky.

Please do so now and again prior to your next round of posting.

Go away and waste your time somewhere else, perhaps at a doctors office. We have our own problems and no time for your nonsense.
Al

Trevor,
As you can see, the unanimous (and rather weary) vote is no, you should not be worried. Instead, you should live the life you want to build, that includes the capabilities that many here no longer have.

Best,
Laurie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back