Friend was DX
Country
PL
State
mazowieckie
City
Warsaw
Hello everybody,

Now question is about me. I've go pretty confused today as long story short neurologist from Neuromuscular Clinic during clinical exam diagnosed me with pyramidal signs. Left slight Babinsky and asymmetrical reflexes, some of them diminished. It's confusing as another neurologist (I've see both as one is public the other private health system) couldn't see the UMN signs. Now I'm up for me diagnostics, MRIs etc
The thing is there is no clinical weakness, zero, I have it on paper - so I can't get it, can you from your experience say that in over a year from fasciculations and EMG neurogenic changes of fibs, psw and altered MUAP clinical image would be obvious? That's what I though and said to myself - BFS it is. But now since I've seen neurologist was concerned and trying to admit me for me testing asap it seems it's not that easy after all.
So for now I have 1000s of clinical fasciculations, observed and confirmed by neurologist, UMN signs of pathological reflexes, no spasticity, no clonus. 100% muscle strength and no atrophy.
I know you're not doctors and cannot diagnose me over the internet but I'm interested to see your take on it.

Have a good day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back