Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
Kaz
State
Kazakhstan
City
Aktobe
I have been having muscle twitches for 6 months. There isn't a sign of muscle wasing, weight lost, or any weakness. Fasciculations started out small, it began from my spine, and now it's everywhere. For the last two months it spreaded to my head and limbs. Fasciculations starts in one spot and stops immediately when I bring muscle into motion and rarely repeats in the same muscle after relaxation. My neurologists say that I have BFS despite my test results on stimulation EMI (not with needle, we don't have it in our city). It showed nerve damages sensor and motor in my foots. But they says that in ALS affects only motor nerves, not with sensor. I have a habit to stretch out my feets untill coagulations every day for my whole life and I relate it with nerve damages, by the way there were recession M-amplitude in EMI. As to hands, I have motor nerve damage in one hand, from my elbow till limb. But all of these are just signs, because they are not manifest. I also have hyperreflexs. But I also live in stress and fear for the last 4 months. I think I don't have accompanying weakness or any atrophy. What do you think? I'm from KAZAKHSTAN. May you have a look in my hands ? Do I have any sign of atrophy? Thank you and don't pay an attention to my scars in my hands

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 1,618
My hand photos. The last picture scares me. Does it look like an atrophy?

Attachments

• IMG_0833.jpg
    IMG_0833.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 2,261
  • IMG_0834.jpg
    IMG_0834.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 847
  • IMG_0835.jpg
    IMG_0835.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 1,336
Last edited:
Good looking hands. I see no problem in the photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back