Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
NY
City
NY
Hey all,

I have been wondering what is going on in my body for way too long now. I am scared to go to the doctor - but I know there is a lot of people here who can hear me out and give their opinion - I thank you for that already.

My muscle twitches started roughly two years ago. It is basically constant. When I'm in bed I can feel them all the time, also when I'm moving I feel them if I concentrate well enough.
The twitching is all over my body. In my legs, in my feet, in my arms and hands. Even sometimes in head and eyes.
It sense them more under stress, though.

For the past days my hands have started to shake and I feel something is different with them, with my left hand its hard to write text messages on my phone and it somehow feels heavier.

I know this could be a tons of things, but somehow the more I do self-research everything points back to ALS.
Does ALS twitching start all over or in certain muscle groups and then move onwards? As this started two years ago, do you think it would've progressed longer by now?

Are this symptoms something that some of you have experienced/know someone whose disease has started like this?

Thank you so much.

Twitching alone for 2y? Likely something else. Stop self-researching and see an internist.

Best,
Laurie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back