Reason
Other
Country
Uni
State
TX
City
Plano
Hello all. I really need to ease my growing fears. I read stickies but like most I need help. I have had on going calf twitching for a few weeks. I believe they were brought on after going to a grief counseling session. I went to my PCP she did a mini nuero and all looks normal.

I am still having the twitching but now my right thigh muscle that never twitched is now feeling very weak. It is also shaking/tremoring/ when I stand and long while after the muscle is at rest. I can still do normal activities.

Of all I've read on here. ALS early symptoms don't cause a weak thigh?? Right? I'm a wreck.. the twitches had me worried and now this thigh tremor has me very fearful. I have a nuero appt scheduled but it's 3 weeks out can someone please let me know if I should be worried?

As you already read in the sicky, twitches count for nothing. Moving on...

My legs barely twitch and I'm writing this with an eye-gaze computer as I've little use of my arms and hand, but I FEEL fine - not weak.

Thank you for taking time out to help me. I was worried about the twitches.. but my PCP did help me to be at ease with that I guess the new thigh tremor on top of twitches had me worried again..

So thigh tremor and calf twitches.. I can move on and not worry???
Idk why I just need that confirmation. Sorry.

Grief and stress can affect your diet, exercise and sleep, all of which are associated with trembling and twitching. Tackle those, and I'll bet you feel much better.

Best,
Laurie

I just started walking a mile a day and meditating. I do feel it is helping my twitches. Thank you so much for responding!!!!

Normal, healthy people twitch, Mary. It's not unusual at all.

Mod note- Multi ids. Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back