Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
asdf
City
asdfasdf
Roughly 2 months ago i experienced an eye twitch that was very persistent and over the next few days i was having almost constant either eye or temple twitching. It turned into twitching that could happen pretty much anywhere throughout my body and i believe I am having some muscle atrophy and fatigue/weakness throughout my body as well. Now the twitching can occur anywhere but is typically in arms/legs as well as back/shoulders. This coupled with the muscle fatigue/weakness and atrophy has me very worried. It also seems like my joints have been popping a lot more than usual and can make kind of a grating sound sometimes too. Also within the past few days I have found myself having some slight difficulty with swallowing my saliva completely as a small amount seems to remain in the back of my throat.

Seeing my Dr and possibly a neurologist very soon, but would like to hear what anybody with knowledge on the subject has to say, as I'm pretty terrified of the possible reault.

Thank you so so much in advance for any responses and I hope you all have a good day.

Last edited:
Tell us more about muscle weakness. What can't you do?

Everything else in your post is superfluous piffle, as far as ALS is concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back