Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
NY
City
New York
HI,
I have had constant twitching all over my body, not visible twitching, but under the skin twitching, for maybe over a year and a half. I recently have noticed that the fleshy part of my thumb on my left hand has become sore and feels like its almost cramping, but not really. I have noticed a weakness in my whole left arm that sometimes feels painful and again almost like a cramp but not exactly. I havent noticed any loss of dexterity either, but find my left hand/arm get more tired than my right. My shoulders are also sore. I noticed cramping too in my left foot, and a bit on both legs.

Last edited:
I think there are a LOT of things this could all be that have nothing to do with ALS. When you are anxious too your perceptions are off and also anxiety makes it's own symptoms. Stop worrying and Googling and make a Dr's appointment. You will be glad you did.

Twitching means nothing. Healthy people twitch. Do you have something that doesn't work? If not, please do not ask people who re dying to massage your anxiety.
Vincent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back