Reason
Other
Country
US
State
Virginia
City
Lynchburg
So, to start off about 4 years ago I felt a little weakness in my left arm, that went on for about 2 weeks maybe? And then I started having an aching burning pain in my arm and then it started on my right arm, the pain goes all the way down both arms from the shoulder down and that continued constantly and the pain was chronic, then out of no where it stops, I didn't feel anything for almost a year, and then the pain started again, and just yesterday they started feeling weak again, I can still lift items and etc. I'm just worried

Mood. No idea why you found yourself here. ALS is a disease of steady loss. It does not move around. It doesn't go away.

See a doctor or physiotherapist if you are experiencing intermittent pain in your upper body.

best

I don't hear any ALS here. AS we say, read the stickies but better yet just know it's not something you have to worry about.

I can't remember exactly how long it "went away"for but my arms have had the same pain in them for about 3 years now, and they just started feeling weak again the other day, and my legs also feel heavy when walking

No reason to jump to ALS. Schedule an appointment with your PCP to discuss your symptoms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back