Reason
PALS
Country
uni
State
unknown
City
unknown
First of all, I would like to say that I am frustrated with all the people (Drs, family, etc) that say I need to stop feeling this way, and that I am making this all up in my head. I do not wish that they could feel what I am feeling, but I wish they would understand that I do not think this this is all in my head.

I have been twitching for over 6 months now- and it comes and go. Now, my upper arms feel week and I am scared by that. I am really scared because I am out of breath a lot lately too, and sometimes it feels as if food is going down the wrong tube. Please help and tell me what this could be other than ALS.

Hi PLDO- it is a great challenge to try and cope with these scary symptoms. An even greater challenge, I imagine, to be told our worst fears. I am sorry there are no clear answers. Quite a few of us know how you feel. Cindy

Last edited:
Hi PDLO

From what I read twitching all over is a later sign of ALS, and you would have noticed
other things before the twitching such as weakness and perhaps athropy. It sounds like it might be BFS. Now for the breathing part, stress and anxiety can make your breathing shallow. Stress and anxiety can really affect your whole body. Hope this
helps Cornelia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back