Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
Texas
City
Houston
So I know I posted a few months ago about my symptoms. I'm a 23 year old male and the twitches have been going on for over 3 months now. It's mostly "popping" twitches in my feet, thighs and sometimes arm and face. Also when I'm in the gym my ankles have been getting tired after walking on the treadmill. Should I talk to my doctor about getting an EMG because the twitches have not gone away?

No, I dont think so. When you have als you can mot work out. You are co,pleting a workout regular. Check your electrolyte and water intake. It could be dehydration.

My right calf is smaller than my left calf

Since October, you apparently haven't seen a doctor and you've ignored the considered and generous advice of the experts who have answered you question. Essentially the same question, asked a dozen times. No, there is no indication whatsoever that you might have ALS. Let that be the last time someone here has to tell you that.

If anyone here thought there was a 1% chance of you having ALS, they would have said so.
Now is the time you need to quit posting here and go see your GP medical doctor.

I did see a doctor, he asically said he doesn't know why its twitching but because I have no weakness not to worry about it.

Then listen to your doctor.

If you don't trust him, get another.

We have no further wisdom to gave you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back