Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
New jersey
City
Freehold
Hello ima 22 year old male very active I teach martial arts for a living ..for about 6-7 days ive had body wide twitching but mostly in in my right leg and mostly in my right hamstring ...I'm wondering if its two early to go to the doctor...I have no weakness I ran 3 miles yesterday had body wide twiching but not thing crazy today I took a rest day and the twiching seem to get much worse mostly in the hamstring...I'm wondering if anyone has also experienced this and can ur muscle twitch all the time and a person not have clinical weakness? Or dose twiching all the time mean the muscle is eventually going to die I'm very nervous and any advices would be great

If you go to any lifting/fitness forum and key in "twitching" you will find reference to twitching in overworked muscles. Please also refer to the thread titled "READ BEFORE POSTING" and you will find you questions answered there.

I'm sorry i was just trying to see if anyone on hear experienced that .... I train all the time 6 hours a day so I thought it was something more

NO honey, you are good to go, please stay right away from here and see a doctor if you are worried. Log off now for your own sake.

Heavy training changes your electrolyte balance unless you eat/drink accordingly. Drink more fruit smoothies and do more static stretching before and after your martial arts. You might also try a few drops of magnesium lotion where it's twitching.

Best,
Laurie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back