Reason
Other
Country
AUS
State
Western Australia
City
Perth
So sorry to be back, I went through a mini break down over the weekend, had crazy head pressure and the thought of going insane, went and saw a psychiatrist yesterday and he calmed me down to the point that my head had no more pressure and I felt like my old self until this morning where my symptoms that I have been experiencing have sky rocketed both my legs now feel really unstable when I'm walking/going up ladders, I've been waking up with a numbing feeling in my tongue which goes away after 30 seconds but today I looked in the mirror and my tongue had a small indent on the right side and when I checked the bottom of my tongue it looks like llumps or indents that my tongue has been pushed up and u can see all the nerves etc under neath if that makes any sense? Just seeing if bulbar would affect the tongue in this way? In regards to atrophy?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    26.1 KB · Views: 1,583
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 3,613
My other picture of my tongue

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 9,024
I really should let the mods just say their peace on this one, but honestly at this point you are a Forum stalker. Get treatment for your health anxiety, as you were advised previously and stay off this site for your sake and ours.

My husband moved to using a cane sometimes this month. He is going to die many years before either of us ever expected, and our story on progression and ALS is actually one of the "better" ones. Go away and learn to be glad you are not us.

You need to work with your psychiatrist and leave here. Your doctor told you anxiety we told you no to ALS. You have complained of symptoms in upper extremties, lower extermities and now tongue? None are ALS symptoms.

Block this site. But first Show your psychiatrist your posts here. Good luck but you must leave now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back