Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
CA
State
Ontario
City
Chelmsford
Sorry for posting again but i am so worried..i recently went to see a rheumatologist who said i have no signs of autoimmune diseases. Then i went to see a neurologist today because of ongoing weakness in legs and fasculations in all muscles all day long..my strenght is still there but muscles get very tired and cant walk for very long and i feel unbalanced all the time. The neurologist said he didnt see any signs of als in his neuro exams that he did but is sending me for another emg because of fasculations and i lost about 25 pounds in 8 months and he said that shouldnt be. He said it could possibly be the biggining of als because of fascilations weight loss and the weakness in legs that started in only one leg a year ago.Any info would be very much appreciated.

The neurologist said he didnt see any signs of als in his neuro exams

there ya go

I was reading all the stickies but now i am more confused by the neuro saying his tests were good but i have to go for emg cause it could be possible als..

He was placating you and ordering an expensive test to allay your fears. You do not have ALS. Move along, now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back