Reason
Other
Country
SLO
State
City
M.S
Hello,

i posted here in february about some.symptoms that caused me worries. My problems started around december last year. With twiching muscles on whole body. I also feel sometimes vibrating feeling in my legs and foot. I had two emgs thah showed increased motor neuron potencials in my legs. The neuro at my exam in may told me that i dont have als and that info calmed me for some time until last two weeks where it all started again and the twoching came back more intense than before. As we were making firewood at home and i was making the same movement woth my left hand, at some time it happend that my thumb had kind of a cramp whitout pain but was just pullrd inward by the muscels. I also have a shaky feeling in that thumb (tremor). Now it also happend that i had a cramp in my foot for a minute. It is the foot tha i feel the most tingling and vibrations in and i think thah has the same tremor as the thumb that cramped. Today i also had for the most of the day besides tinnitus some fluttering sound in my ear. Now i sugger under severe anxiety. I am 27 years old now and somethimes cant sleep because of it. I also have sometimes lower back pain and cracking sound in my hips and back when i move. Also a strange feeling as if my head is moving with my hearthbeat.

I would be very happy if someone would read this and my previous post and give me some insight in my problems. Because this fear of the als disease is driving me crazy and i am always making some strenght test if i can walk on my toes and heels, making squats, and so one.....

Have a nice day, Jure

p.s.:I would also like to add the info that i am 185 cm in height and 120kg heavy. A surgeon also noticed some atrophy in my memtioned leg around the knee but is probably caused by the thorn acl thendon. That happend in june.

Hi Jure, I reread all your posts. No ALS. I wish I could help you calm down, but all I can say is you should reread our replies from before.

So you have no new symptoms from 8 months ago, but you have put on another 10 kg even though you were on the large side already.

You honestly STILL have zero symptoms of ALS.

As Mike said - you should go back and read your old thread really carefully. Asking people who are paralysed and using their eyes to type and move around the computer, or people who are totally exhausted caring for the terminally ill, to go and read all your old posts when you are posting nothing new, is a little tough.

If you are so worried, you should be back at your doctor. I would suggest that unless you find you suddenly are unable to do things - like unable to walk, to pick things up, to lift your head at all, to speak or to swallow - you should stay off here. You don't seem to realise that 8 months down the track, if you had ALS you would be having serious troubles. While you are worried about what is happening, none of it is serious or anything to do with ALS.

I wish you a long wonderful life.

Thank you very much for your answer. I know that we people that suffer from anxiety can be somethimes a little anoying to people who suffer from sever illnes. So i even more apreciate every answer you post. Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back