Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
POL
State
Podkarpackie
City
Jarosław
Hello. I posted some time ago about my problems and doubts: https://www.alsforums.com/forum/do-i-have-als-als/32451-me-again-scared-death-time-help.html. Basically, around a year ago EMG didn't show any illness besides few atypical symptoms, neurologist that sent me for an EMG said she's sure it's nothing neurological...The other neurologist thought it isn't ALS but some kind of dystrophia.

For some time i've been having slight swallowing problems which i didn't link to ASL. Sometimes it was significant, but i never thought about it much, one laryngolist had a look at it and said he can't see anything wrong. Only once in the past i felt that i couldn't eat anything for a bit, but it passed quick...But yesterday, serious swallowing issues appeared, can barely eat anything at all. My throat muscle seems so weak that it can't push food + throat feels less wide, feels full along with lung area when and after eating. Some pain all around. My tongue is white and dried often. Feeling kinda nauseous. My primary doctor thinks it might be ASL...

Through all this time my atrophy and weakness only got worse, sometimes i feel strong weakness in certain places. Can't be sure about speaking issues, but a few times i felt like my speech was slurry/felt weird, and when i say the letter "sz"(that exists in my language) my tongue feels numb?

Will a neurologist be able to deduce anything from it without getting another EMG, or even after?...

Last edited:
Please don't start here again - you DO NOT HAVE ALS.

I have carefully read back over all your previous posts here and this new one and you are still grasping at straws trying to convince yourself and us. We know ALS too well and you are nowhere near it.

Please respect the people here who are literally dying, at 19 years old I don't think you appreciate that fully.

If you say so. I am sorry for wasting your time. That's true, i certainly have no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back