Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
Uni
State
Bedforshire
City
Bedford
Hi. sorry for any spelling mistakes I'm about to make not a native english speaker.

Here is my story started twitching 3 months ago or so. Random twitches, but mostly in my right tricep area some of them made my little finger move also. They come and go not everyday twitches, mostly got them when I was partying and haven't slept for a while I'm a 26 year old male btw.

3 weeks ago i woke up and had these twitches on my chest that didn't go away and after stressful day i had hard time picking my fork up it just felt strange handling my food . So after DR google scare, went to my GP she done some blood tests everything OK apart from my low thyroid levels she said in 3 months retest.

From there the twitches gone everywhere both triceps, biceps, legs face you name it. Get these internal tremors in my legs and arms when laying down feels like vibrating bed had for like 4 days numbness and tingling in my right arm as well as my left, but not so much, pop corn feet feel like popping sensations.

Here is the scariest part checking out my hand i notice that the muscle on top of the hand between thumb and index finger is so much smaller and doesn't tense like the one on the left hand overall the dents in that hand seem deeper and the muscles softer, but im still able to play sports although the arm gets this heavy feeling after.

So my question is does this sound like something you experienced? do my symptoms sound like als? The waiting time to doctors is insanely long and the access to google doesn't help with anxiety either.

Thanks in advance. Wish you nice day.

No it doesn't sound like ALS, you are fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back