State
tel aviv
City
tel aviv
hello all,
please watch at the pics in the link
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ljuvpn16h905nm2/AADsVrkSqfuGG9x6aUmlOcgya?dl=0
is this classified as atrophy?
i must say that when i circle my fingers around both hands, i can almost close the fingers around the left hand but i have more space when i try to do the same with to the right hand.
i must add that i had a clean emg test 4 weeks ago
but this difference in hands driving me crazy.

thank you.

Last edited:
Go back to your doctor and make your anxiety clear.

You do NOT HAVE ALS.

thank you for your reply.
what makes you so sure?
the pics doesn't show atrophy?

sigh

go to a doctor and be examined if you think you have atrophy

Why would you send pictures to strangers on the internet instead of being examined by a doctor. (don't answer, it was rhetorical). Truly, if you think you have ALS (which you don't IMHO), get to a doctor.

doctor appointment is relatively far away.
i wanted an experienced opinion if i am imagining things or this is a true problem.
because it really scares me i wanted some quick opinions.

We are not physicians. Please take a deep breath and wait for the doctor's appointment. You are asking people who are dying or watching their loved ones die if you have atrophy, and that is not appropriate. Your clean EMG is something we would give ANYTHING to have. You are fortunate, please accept that.

i accept your argument - sorry if caused discomfort. this is the only place where i can ask those question and get serious answers.
again - i am sorry.

This is not the right place to request or receive a diagnosis. Waiting for a doctor's appointment is stressful but you should on ways to alleviate that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back