I am a 15 year old male and very scared!

Status
Not open for further replies.

samhaiden

Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
VA
City
Spotsy
Through out the past year or so I have had twitching all over my body. Some months it is bad and other months I have no twitching what-so ever. I also get this weird buzzing inside my thigh that bugs the heck out of me. I also have noticed that the right side of my face is not as strong as my left. I have more control over the left side than the right. (can smirk etc. with left not right)

For example, when i stern my eye brows, my left one is much stronger than the right. My right cheek muscle also seems to be smaller. My left face just Feels stronger.

I have experienced no weakness anywhere else. I am very scared and do not mean to bother anyone on here. I'm just worried. I have no known family history of the disease. Will be going to the doctor in a week.

No worries there, Sam.

Twitches mean nothing.
Everyone twitches, some more than others.

This is mostly an old person's disease. 15 is a bit young.

Read the sticky titled READ BEFORE POSTING.

Agree with Greg. Now worries about having ALS.

Go to the doctor, trust their opinion and enjoy your young life.

Thank you Greg i appreciate your response. My face muscles being different is what truly scares the hell out of me. I have been a nervous wreck for the past few weeks.

Thank you for the response star. I have been very frightened these past few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back