PALS
Country
US
State
Ca
City
San Jose
Hi all,

Anyone ever go to Stanford for their testing? I was wondering if anybody has any feedback on whether they are considered good or bad. I have an appt in the middle of Oct.

Has anyone had their als symptoms jump around before settling in? All of this started with my left shoulder really aching and causing my thumb to act different. I had a week where when itching my shin with the other foot felt like I was uncoordinated. But that passed and moved onto to extreme tiredness where both legs were very weak feeling thought they could hold me up. I had to walk extremely slow. That went away except for a nagging pain/weakness in just the right leg that has slowly gotten better overall but is defientely still apparent. But in the meantime now but thumbs hurt, forearms hurt, the skin on the top of my right hand is very wrinkled but I still can not pinpoint any atrophy. I have times where back and shoulders ache. My arms feel shakey even if they don't. I am lost, my symptoms seem to be all over the place and not the norm for this disease, however there is not much left for me to chase. ARGH!

Sorry for venting, I do this about once every month or two!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back