Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
California
City
San Francisco
I've been having really weird symptoms in the past few weeks. I started off thinking that it was possibly a brain tumor, but now I'm worried that its ALS. I'm not going to talk about the irrelevant symptoms, which have disappeared a while ago, but yesterday, I started to notice that all my arms and legs had started to twitch when I lay in bed. While I relaxed, my foot jerked slightly, my legs trembled a bit and one of my arms kept twitching. When I yawned, my entire chest started shaking as well. I don't feel weakness in any part of my body and the twitching has gone down a considerable amount since yesterday, but it is still there, and I've developed a sore in my shoulder. I also feel as if my motor skills have deteriorated, as I have begun to make more typos lately and I'm finding that I'm moving my mouse when using the computer more erratically. Could this be due to anxiety, or just me using my limbs more often? I've also been suffering from insomnia lately, so could that be the reason for my trembling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back