Reason
Other
Country
US
State
mi
City
east lansing
Hello everyone I'm back. My old thread was closed. After so long time I finally get my EMG test. The doc did some random muscle needle test and conduct test on my right arm and right leg. He did not show me the result but said they are just fine. But the thing is, I am a little afraid that because he did random muscles on my right arm and shoulder, is it possible that there are still some sick muscles he missed? I just feel my right arm became so heavy every time I lift and hold it, it just becomes more and more difficult and my shoulder area just feel so tired and weak.

Another symptom that really worries me is that more and more of my joints on my right arms and right legs become strang. When I stretch, I could hear sounds at my elbow, wrist, shoulder joints. And they are becoming more and more often. I wonder if any of you have suffered from these joints problems? And is this related to ALS?

If a doctor does an EMG and says you're fine...you're pretty much fine.

ALS is not about sick muscles. It's a brain disease. The nerves in your brain which control your major voluntary muscles. ALS destroys those nerves in the brain and so the muscle never get the signal to contract.

Thanks mike I know the consent. I just wondering if craking joints could be anything relate to ALS? You see my craking joints are all at the "problematic area" of my body, such as my right arm and right leg. This just makes me very worried

Ivana honey stop!

Doctors tell you after exams and test it's not ALS.
Mike explains this is a brain/nerve disease not a muscle disease.

You say, oh yes but ...

Sorry but nothing - you do not have ALS, no way no how, and that's it. What wonderful news. Go back to your doctor and get help with your anxiety now, it is ruining your life. Please stay away from here, it's not helping you or anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back