Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
Missouri
City
Saint Louis
It has been almost a year now that I started having a numb feeling in both of my legs. Every since then I've been getting really scared. I had a doctors appointment & they said it was nothing to worry about just to get enough sleep and eat well. Every since about 2-3 months ago my arms and legs have been getting a pin and needle feeling. They also have been falling asleep quickly if i sleep on my arm or if I sit on one of my legs for a short amount of time. My neck has become stiff & if I move my head around a lot if begins to strain. Also recently have started to get muscle twitches.i am really scared & don't know what to do. I've not been able to sleep good because of it. During the day I get pretty tired/fatigue. I don't really know if my muscles are getting weaker.When i lift heavy things and then later close my hand, I have trouble opening the hand back up.i have anxiety because of this & im just not sure what is wrong with me. Please post your thoughts & what I should do.

Also I have been having back pains.

Please read the stickies at the top of the Do I have ALS section titled "READ BEFORE POSTING". Your questions will be answered there.

Nothing you describe sounds remotely like ALS. Do you exercise every day? If not, you should. See your doctor about anxiety.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back