Reason
Other
Country
US
State
Mi
City
Midland
Hello all its me again. Still on my feet and I am fully functional. I have been dealing with leg fatigue and weakness in my legs since June of last year. I put on compression pants that help out a lot. For the last few months I've been dealing with my calves getting tight! Especially when I leave work! I'm on my feet for 7 to 8 hours a night . I also feel off balance but my body won't let me fall. I was at a car show over weekend and had to stand for most of the day. At first it was hell because my legs for tight and felt like they wanted to give out. But as the day went on it got better. Can someone tell me what you think about this? I have to stretch a lot . And hot water also helps my legs . Two weeks ago I ran up 100 steps no problem . It's just weird I have strength in my legs but at times I feel like I don't . So sorry for bothering you guys I want to make this my last post.

Twitching is still there but I try and brush it off . I can still walk on my toes and heals

Sorry you are still having issues. What does your doctor say? It really really sounds nothing like ALS. You are describing lots of feeling but no failing. ALS is the opposite. It feels as if you should be able to ( walk, pick up a glass, stand on your toes-choose any activity to fill the blank) but somehow you can't. It is very weird to experience but that is really what it is like. Good luck in finding answers. I promise the answer is not ALS

Thank you ! My doctor wanted to load me up on meds to put my mind at ease..it sucks because everyone thinks I'm crazy ..I will continue to work with my doctor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back