Reason
Other
Country
US
State
USA
City
USA
Hi guys, I'm here to seek information over if I should be concerned, as I am heavily scared right now. A month ago the muscle beneath my eye started twitching, this would be continously and lasted for two weeks. I can still see those muscle fibers twitching if I squint my eye. Now I have a twitch on the bridge of my nose. This twitch is interiment but is very scary. It seems to go wild if a yawn. What do you guys think I should do? Thank you.

It is extremely rare for someone your age to have ALS. We have stickies on here before you post that we ask that everyone reads before ever posting. I don't believe you read any of them. I think you should leave this site because your symptoms aren't ALS related. You might have anxiety going on. But, you don't have ALS. My eye used to twitch alot of your age and it was just nerves. Or, maybe you are drinking too much caffeine? But, coming on a site of people, family, and friends of a terminal disease is totally wrong. Go to your regular physician with your questions. That is why they are paid the big bucks. Don't search the internet for your answers. Please Please Please log off of here. We absolutely can't help you here and you absolutely don't need to be here. You don't have ALS. It's plain and simple. My dad died of it in November. So, please be respectful and log off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back