Reason
Other
Country
US
State
IL
City
Chicago
Good morning. I hold the utmost respect for everyone on this forum and wanted to wait to post my symptoms to see if would pass. My experience started four months ago with twitching in my chin area, I pushed this aside as it eventually went away. About one week after that I started to twitch in my calf on my right leg. This has progressed to twitching in my other leg, arms around the elbows, back and shoulders. The twitching has stayed in both of my legs and is sporadic throughout my body throughout the day. I also have a cramping feeling in my feet and calves. Along with this, I have had sleeping issues, waking up in the middle of the night for the past month and half. I typically cannot go back to sleep at this point. The one symptom that is hard to deal with is the constipation that I am experiencing. The last issue that I am having is stiffness in my right hand that seems to get better after rest, but is pretty constant. I can still do things well at this point, I do not notice weakness as I can still do my normal activities, running, weight lifting, etc. I would appreciate any input, thank you for your time.

Not sure what to say Brad except to ask you to read the sticky because I can't even imagine what leads you to think ALS.

You don't mention what you doctor has found on examination, tested for or suggested. If you haven't seen a doctor, maybe that would be a good starting point as whatever is going on is certainly treatable, so you shouldn't be making yourself suffer.

All the best

Thank you for the reply. I have set up an appointment with my GP for this upcoming Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back