Other
Country
US
State
Ny
City
Buffal
Hi everyone,

I'm a 21 yr old male about 3 weeks ago I had a weird pressure on top of my head I was scared of having a brain tumor and I went to see the doctor they said they were tension headaches. About a week later I started having muscle twitches all over my body legs,arms,face,shoulders and random places, well I then thought BFS begin fasculation syndrome I thought it's just something harmless.... So after two weeks of the muscle twitching all over my body I did go to a neurologist because the twitches got worse and I couldn't fall asleep with my body spazzing out like that.. The neuroligist didn't seem to be to worried and sent me home with some headache meds.. My friend was talking about how his neighbor has als and i didn't even know what it was at first. After doing some research I came across reading about als and ever since reading the symptoms I have been having weak muscles in my arms and legs I mean really weak to where all day I feel like it's a struggle to walk or pick things up even though I still can... Now I have very bad health anxiety and my symptoms right now included muscle weakness and soreness and twitching throughout my whole body I'm so scared that it's something serious can someone justify this for me? I just had a mental breakdown because I'm a hyperchondriac... Now could these symptoms just be in my head or what

Your neurologist wasn't concerned and neither am I. You don't have ALS. You have a screaming case of worry-warts, though, that need a professional to fix. A medication might take care of it, so visit your GP medical doctor first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back