Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
North Dakota
City
Leeds
I read the stickies and everything, but I am just so worried. I'm 16 and I have random muscle spasms all over my body: face, arms, legs, stomach, everywhere. They usually only last about 3 seconds, but they started about a month ago. I had numbness in my hands and feet that lasted for two weeks then went away before the spasms and sometimes they return. I'm a hypochondriac, but nothing else makes sense for the twitching and I know its not all anxiety because it was happening when I wasn't concerned. I have mild weakness, but nothing major and no atrophy (that I can tell). My voice is sometimes hoarse. Please any help you can give would be super appreciated.

AHeckk, there are sooooo many solid reasons why you don't have ALS.
Random muscle twitches all over your body can be caused by many conditions. A doctor would know about this.
You say "nothing else makes sense" because you don't know any better. A doctor would how to investigate this. Talk to your parents.

Thank you, I know there are other reasons but the numbers was really freaking me out. I feel so silly even writing that post, but thank you for your response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back